Memory crystals were devices used for the storing of data. At the time of the Clone Wars, the Jedi Order used one such crystal to store a list of all known Force-sensitive infants in the galaxy. Despite being guarded by the Jedi Master Bolla Ropal, that valuable object was stolen by the Duros bounty hunter Cad Bane at the behest of Darth Sidious, a malevolent Sith Lord.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 10: The Dying Light, Part IV
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape (Mentioned only)