Mennis Duren was a yellow-skinned, gray-haired alien with orange eyes who was present on the Ring of Kafrene trading outpost in the year 0 BBY. The Rebel Alliance agent Cassian Jeron Andor passed by Duren in the outpost's busy streets while the alien stood next to a Delphidian at a food stall. Andor then passed the alien again at the entrance to an alley where the agent was due to meet his contact Tivik. Duren wore blue robes while on the Ring of Kafrene.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mennis Duren first appeared in the 2016 Antholoy film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. The character was not named in the film's theatrical release but was identified in the "Rogue Connections" featurette included in the picture's home release. The featurette also revealed that the character was named after Industrial Light & Magic special effects artist Dennis Muren.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - "Rogue Connections" featurette
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including Mennis Duren's appearance, to 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia