Commander Mercos was a male human member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic's Special Forces. Forty-two months after the Battle of Yavin, Mercos was stationed at Echo Base, the Alliance's secret base located on the planet of Hoth, when the enemy Galactic Empire attacked. Although the Alliance massively evacuated the planet, Mercos was left behind, and he survived alone on Hoth for weeks after the battle.
Personality and traitsEdit
Although he was soft-spoken, Mercos became a figure of awe among the Alliance personnel of the Anoat sector because of his past ordeal on Hoth.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mercos was created for the canon mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015, where he is a unique 5 star crew member. This article assumes 100% game completion of Star Wars: Uprising, which means the Smuggler acquired Mercos as a member of their crew and dispatched him on Crew Runs.
While on Crew Runs, Mercos provides a bonus to all Technical Crew on the same Run.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Member: "Commander Mercos"
- ↑ Star Wars in 100 Scenes states that the Battle of Hoth occurred six months before the Battle of Endor. Knowing the chronological number of years between Ep. IV and Ep. VI due to Leeland Chee's tweet, which is four, and that a standard year has twelve months, it can be surmised that the Battle of Hoth took place forty-two months after the Battle of Yavin, thus three and a half years.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Retrieved on September 7, 2015.