Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Oh, and I recommend the Merenzane Gold in the bar—subtle, sweet, expensive."
- ―Leb Slesher
Merenzane Gold was an expensive liquor, commonly selling for more than one hundred credits a bottle. Wuher claimed to serve it at the Mos Eisley Cantina. However, one of his regular customers, Kardue'sai'Malloc, described Wuher's Merenzane Gold as a poor imitation which came from "bottles that once, eons ago, were looked at hard by a man who heard of Merenzane!"
Wuher did have a bottle of the genuine article, however. He once poured Kardue'sai'Malloc a drink from it, to welcome him back to the bar after he had recovered from a severe beating.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the comic Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1, Merenzane Gold was erroneously referred to as "Merazane Gold". Then in the following issue Merenzane Gold was mentioned again, where it was spelled correctly.
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
- Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale (First appearance)
- The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett
- Rebel Force: Trapped (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1
- Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2
- Legacy—War 2
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia