Merenzane Gold was an expensive liquor, commonly selling for more than one hundred credits a bottle. Wuher claimed to serve it at the Mos Eisley Cantina. However, one of his regular customers, Kardue'sai'Malloc, described Wuher's Merenzane Gold as a poor imitation which came from "bottles that once, eons ago, were looked at hard by a man who heard of Merenzane!"
Wuher did have a bottle of the genuine article, however. He once poured Kardue'sai'Malloc a drink from it, to welcome him back to the bar after he had recovered from a severe beating.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the comic Star Wars: Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1, Merenzane Gold was erroneously referred to as "Merazane Gold". Then in the following issue Merenzane Gold was mentioned again, where it was spelled correctly.
- Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
- Empire Blues: The Devaronian's Tale (First appearance)
- The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett
- Rebel Force: Trapped (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 2
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia