The Meson Martinet was a modified freighter captained by Sidon Ithano. At some point after the Battle of Endor, its crew consisted of first mate Quiggold, the Ishi Tib Pendewqell, the Arcona Reeg Brosna, the Twi'lek Reveth, and the Gamorrean Squeaky, all of whom called the planet Ponemah Terminal home. On Ponemah, the crew became involved in a race for the lost treasure of the Sith Lord Count Dooku, during which Pendewqell was killed and Brosna was lost in a sandstorm. The treasure turned out to be the cryogenically frozen clone trooper CT-6116, who joined Ithano's crew once they thawed him out.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Meson Martinet was first mentioned in "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku", a short story written by Landry Q. Walker and released as an eBook in 2015. The ship was first depicted in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- The Force Awakens, Part IV
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded