Message to Spacers was a column on the Wizards of the Coast website written by Rodney Thompson and Patrick Stutzman. The first article was released on Thursday, October 25, 2007, where it was described as "a new regular column". The first article covers the XQ2 Space Platform, the next generation from the space platform that appeared in Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance. The second article covers the Cardan-class Space Station, the Imperial defense platform from Star Wars: Empire at War. The third article covers the YZ-775 Transport that first appeared in Star Wars Gamer 2. The fourth article covers the E-9 Explorer, an original space transport that premiered on SWRPGNetwork. The fifth article covers the Baas-class space station, originally from Instant Adventures. The sixth covers the Z-10 Seeker, introduced in "A Buyer's Guide to Alternative Starships" in Star Wars Adventure Journal 5. The seventh article covers the Alpha-class XG-1 "Star Wing", originally from Star Wars: TIE Fighter. The eighth article covers the Crusader-class corvette from Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption. The ninth article covers the Heraklon-class transport, a previously unidentified ship class that appeared in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. The tenth article is on the subject of the TL-1800 freighter.
Message to Spacers articlesEdit
- Message to Spacers 1: XQ2 Space Platform
- Message to Spacers 2: Cardan-Class Space Station
- Message to Spacers 3: YZ-775 Transport
- Message to Spacers 4: Loronar E-9 Explorer
- Message to Spacers 5: Baas-class Space Station
- Message to Spacers 6: Starfeld Industries Z-10 Seeker
- Message to Spacers 7: Cygnus Spaceworks Alpha-class XG-1 "Star Wing"
- Message to Spacers 8: Crusader-class Corvette
- Message to Spacers 9: Heraklon-class Transport
- Message to Spacers 10: Suwantek Systems TL-1800 Transport
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels