- "I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."
- ―Luke Skywalker
The meter was an established unit of measurement of length. Starfighter pilots and their targeting computers used meters. Species like the Ewoks, the Lurmen, and the Jawas all had an average height of one meter, while the armored Sith Lord named Darth Vader was slightly taller than two meters. Grav-ball was played on a 64-meter grid that was divided into eight octets. Meters were also divided into centimeters and millimeters. For very large scale measurements, 1,000 meters were put together to make one kilometer.
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- Meter on Wikipedia