- "I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."
- ―Luke Skywalker
The meter was an established unit of measurement of length. Starfighter pilots and their targeting computers used meters. Species like the Ewoks, the Lurmen, and the Jawas all had an average height of one meter, while the armored Sith Lord named Darth Vader was slightly taller than two meters. Grav-ball was played on a 64-meter grid that was divided into eight octets. Meters were also divided into centimeters and millimeters. For very large scale measurements, 1,000 meters were put together to make one kilometer.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (Mentioned on Aurebesh data display)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- Rise of the Rebels
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Princess Leia, Part I
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- "True Love"
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Before the Awakening
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- Meter on Wikipedia