The Imperial standard meter, often shortened to the meter, was an established unit of measurement of length used by the Galactic Empire. One meter equaled 100 centimeters. The meter existed during the Galactic Republic's reign as well.
Behind the scenesEdit
It is presumably the same length as one Earth meter.
- Star Wars: Purge: The Tyrant's Fist, Part 1
- Death Star (First identified as Imperial standard meter)
- Star Wars 5: In the Shadow of Yavin, Part 5
- Star Wars 39: The Empire Strikes Back: Beginning (First appearance)
- Star Wars 67: The Darker
- Super Empire Strikes Back Official Game Secrets
- "A Certain Point of View"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Kuari Princess Barge game information)
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire trading cards (Card: )
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt
- Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Death Star, chapter 39
- ↑ Death Star, chapter 39: "Just last week an automated supply ship plowed into a warehouse on Despayre, destroying the ship entirely and half the building it hit, because somebody had set the autopilot's deceleration speed to centimeters per second instead of meters. If you impact at a hundred times the velocity you're supposed to, it makes something of a difference."
- ↑ Millennium Falcon
- Meter on Wikipedia