Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I've been very fortunate to have Mich at the helm of my company. She has provided the focus and strategy needed to keep Lucasfilm at the forefront of the global entertainment industry. Mich has been a key member of my executive team for over 20-years and she will be missed. I wish her the best in her retirement."
- ―George Lucas
Micheline Chau served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Lucasfilm Ltd. from April 2003 to September 2012 and served previously as Lucasfilm's Chief Financial Officer from 1991 to March 2003. Her retirement from Lucasfilm coincided with The Walt Disney Company's purchase of Lucasfilm in late 2012, when Kathleen Kennedy assumed Chau's position. Since February 2013, Chau has served as a board member of Dolby Laboratories, and in October 2014, she joined the board of Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Chau is credited with maintaining the vitality of the Star Wars franchise, Lucasfilm's primary asset, during her tenure with the company. She oversaw all major Star Wars initiatives as company president, including the development and distribution of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Micheline Chau - Executive Bio, Compensation History, and Contacts - Equilar Atlas. Equilar. Equilar, Inc (2013-12-23). Retrieved on March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Micheline Chau: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek. Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg L.P. (2014). Retrieved on March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC: Private Company Information - Businessweek. Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg L.P. (2014). Retrieved on March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Shaw, Lucas (2012-09-05, 5:30 pm). Lucasfilm COO, President Micheline Chau Retires - TheWrap. TheWrap. The Wrap News Inc. Retrieved on March 19, 2014.
- ↑ Bio. Committee of 100. Commitee of 100 (2014). Retrieved on March 19, 2014.