It was a half-meter long tubular grenade delivery system. It could deliver a micro-grenade cartridge with pinpoint accuracy up to 200 meters away. When activated, magnetic rings embedded inside the weapon’s cylindrical housing propelled the grenade at high velocity and in direct line of sight with virtually no scattering.
It possessed almost soundless operation and lacked recoil, which made it a popular stealth weapon.
A micro-grenade launcher cost 2,500 credits and 1,000 credits for a 30-grenade magazine.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Bossk's Mortar Gun)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: Relby-v10 Micro Grenade Launcher)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia