Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MicroThrust computer spikes were a range of computer spikes designed to help a person gain access to data stored on a computer or to hack into a computer controlled system. They countered Imperial Rapid Repetition Defense Measures by altering its own primary coding sequence, rewriting portions of itself to avoid detection. This causes the spike to deteriorate, meaning it was only useful for one application. MicroThrust computer spikes were packaged in a tough, plasteel casing with a computer interface port allowing connection to a portable computer.
- Piercer II computer spike (3000)
- Intruder computer spike (4500)
- Piercer IV computer spike (6000)
- Spear V computer spike (7500)
- Lancer computer spike (9000)
- Impalement Forward computer spike (10500)
- Riddle Eight computer spike (12000)
- Honey Comb IX computer spike (13500)
- Tunneler computer spike (15000)