During the Iron Blockade, which was established by the Galactic Empire in an attempt to prevent news of their crushing defeat by the Alliance to Restore the Republic at the Battle of Endor from reaching the citizens of the Anoat sector, the Smuggler sent one of their crew members to salvage a cargo ship that had crashed on Mijos and threatened to sink into the swamps.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mijos was initially created for the Star Wars Legends web article "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin," which was written by Jason Fry, Daniel Wallace and Craig Robert Carey for Wizards of the Coast and released in 2004. It became canon when it was mentioned in the mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Mijos during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Mijos must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Swamp Salvage"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Retrieved on September 7, 2015.