Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Commander Mike Beidler is a retired Foreign Area Officer (military diplomat) and former aviator in the United States Navy who has served as a military technical adviser and continuity editor for a number of Star Wars authors. Creator of the Star Wars Literature Compendium, the earliest (1995) and—at one time—the most comprehensive literature timeline on the Internet, Beidler is considered the father of Star Wars chronologies and the inspiration for more recent and comprehensive timelines, such as Time Tales and Star Wars Timeline Project.
- 1995 - Tom Veitch – Empire's End 2: Rage of the Emperor (script polishing; military tech adviser; all battle dialogue)
- 1997 - Tom Veitch – Lightsider: A Star Wars Manuscript (military tech adviser; text editor)
- 1997 - John Whitman – Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear—The Hunger (plot and character development)
- 1998 - A. C. Crispin – Star Wars: Rebel Dawn (character development; Millennium Falcon weaponry research)
- 1998 - Daniel Wallace – Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (early project development on the Internet version)
- 2002 - Daniel Wallace – "The Vehicles of Episode II," Star Wars Insider 64 (interviewed regarding the helicopter-like characteristics of the Republic Gunship)
- 2008 - Dark Horse Comics – Luke Skywalker: Last Hope for the Galaxy (assisted in selecting the collected stories)
- 2013 - Editorial Gepsa – Star Wars Droids—Las Aventuras de R2-D2 y C-3PO (archivist for both the original Spanish MyComyc anthology and the English version produced by translator Abel G. Peña and letterer Rich Handley)
- 2013 - Editorial Gepsa – Ewoks (archivist for both the original Spanish MyComyc anthology and the English version produced by translator Abel G. Peña and letterer Rich Handley)
- 2013 - Hasbro Italy – Star Wars: The Power of the Force (archivist for both the original Italian comic and the English version produced by translator Abel G. Peña and letterer Rich Handley)
- 2016 - Sequart Organization – A Galaxy Far, Far Away: Exploring Star Wars Comics (scholarly essay on Star Wars: Dark Empire)
- 2016 - Sequart Organization – A More Civilized Age: Exploring the Star Wars Expanded Universe (scholarly essay on Star Wars canon)