- "You're listening to the Grand Army of the Republic broadcast, the Voice of the Outer Rim. This next one goes out to the Mud-Jumpers of the 224th, slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight, boys."
- ―Hologram VJ
Mimban was a planet located in the galaxy's Expansion Region, in grid square O-12 on the Standard Galactic Grid, that was connected to Attahox and Gyndine by a hyperspace route. During the Clone Wars, the Mud-Jumpers of the Grand Army of the Republic's 224th fought on Mimban in the year 22 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mimban was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in "Rookies," the fifth episode of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' first season, which originally aired on October 24, 2008. It was originally created for the 1978 Star Wars Legends novel Splinter of the Mind's Eye, which was written by Alan Dean Foster.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and "Bombad Jedi" to the year 22 BBY. Since places "Rookies" between Star Wars: The Clone Wars film and "Bombad Jedi," it can be assumed that the events of "Rookies" also take place in 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- ↑ Splinter of the Mind's Eye
- ↑ The Art of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story