Gun batteries (at least 4)
At least one
A Mining Explorer was a large utility craft used for research and exploration.
The ships were clad with a green-colored hull and had an array of engines at the stern. Hangars were located towards the mid-section of the vessel. A Mining Explorer was about the size of an Imperial-class Star Destroyer and was armed with at least four double-barreled artillery guns.
The ships were used by the House of Tagge Mining Company, a subsidiary of Tagge Company. They were originally designed when other megacorporations refused to provide ships to Tagge Company in an effort to stifle their business. They served as bulk freighters/survey ships/colony transports.
- Star Wars 25: Siege at Yavin (First appearance)
- Star Wars 26: Doom Mission
- Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine
- Star Wars 33: Saber Clash
- Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever