Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "That Mining Explorer...! I recognize it! It's the same House of Tagge ship that was ferrying TIE fighters to Yavin to attack the rebel base there!"
- ―Luke Skywalker
A Mining Explorer was a large utility craft used for research and exploration.
The ships were clad with a green-colored hull and had an array of three engines at the stern. Hangars were located towards the mid-section of the vessel. A Mining Explorer was about 500 meters long, if we consider the shadow the vessel projects over a Tagge Battle Cruiser. The ships were capable of operating in most of the planetary atmospheres.
The ships were used by the Tagge Mining Company, a subsidiary of Tagge Company. They were originally designed when other megacorporations refused to provide ships to Tagge Company in an effort to stifle their business. They served as bulk freighters/survey ships/colony transports. However its main use in the outer rim was the search of spice, hence its nickname "Spice Sniffer", deploying probes from the great ventral bay.
- Star Wars 25: Siege at Yavin (First appearance)
- Star Wars 26: Doom Mission
- Star Wars 31: Return to Tatooine
- Star Wars 33: Saber Clash
- Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars
- Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 36: Red Queen Rising (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars 33: Saber Clash
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Star Wars 25: Siege at Yavin
- ↑ Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Star Wars 50: The Crimson Forever
- ↑ Galaxy of Intrigue
- ↑ Star Wars 26: Doom Mission