Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Minister of Defense was the title used under the Galactic Republic for the civilian head of the Republic Military and the Ministry of Defense. When the Galactic Senate reduced the Republic Navy, Army, and Starfighter Corps after the Ruusan Reformation, the post was abolished. The Supreme Chancellor officially replaced it during the eruption of the Clone Wars. Under the Galactic Empire, the title Military Executor/Supreme Commander of Imperial Forces was used. The New Republic and the Galactic Alliance did not resurrect the title, instead using the title of Supreme Commander of the Defense Force. These titles were military instead of civilian.
Known Ministers of DefenseEdit
- Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising 1 (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
- Galactic Republic Defense Ministry Daily Brief KD0092
- Knights of the Old Republic 47: Demon, Part 1
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 2"—Star Wars Insider 27
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Defense minister on Wikipedia