Mirialans were a near-human species native to the planet Mirial. They had green to yellow skin and tattoos on their faces. The Mirialans were known for their spirituality and strong connection with the world around them, as well as practicing a primitive understanding of the Force. Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee were members of the Mirialan species. Another member of the Mirialan species was the Seventh Sister, one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors. A tradition amongst the Mirialan people was that if any were to join the Jedi Order, they were compelled to take fellow Mirialans as their own Padawans.
After the Jedi Purge that saw the destruction of the Jedi Order, many Mirialans followed an isolated lifestyle in the Outer Rim Territories, while others decided to fight against the darkness that stood in their way of spiritual enlightenment.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Jedi of the Republic—Mace Windu, Part IV
- ↑ "Inbrief"—Star Wars Insider 161
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew member: "Tiona Madee"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1
- ↑ Rebel Rising
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Star Wars Battlefront II