Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Miser was a planet in the Bespin system. Most of the metal that was used in the production of Cloud City came from the hot planet which had a core of mostly iron and gententhium. Lord Ecclessis Figg, the creator of Cloud City, sketched out a plan for a rolling mining center that could stay permanently out of direct sunlight on Miser's dark side, but the idea was never followed up. Miser's terrain was too rough for something on wheels to move easily.
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin (First mentioned)
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (BES1, Bespin)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia