After a series of devastating groundquakes rocked the world of Aleen, Commander Wolffe and Wolfpack were sent to deliver relief supplies. R2-D2 and C-3PO providing assistance in installing new equipment and translating for the clones. Whilst waiting for the new systems to install, the two droids went to look at an unsealed hatch, but as another groundquake stroke the pair fell down the hatch into the Aleen underworld.
As the two droids wandered through the tunnels they came across a trio of Kindalo who pointed them towards another resident of the underworld, who explained that the unsealed hatch had let in toxic air to the underworld so they had created the quakes. As she left the two droids were shot back to the surface and they sealed the hatch.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (Mentioned only)
- (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mercy Mission"
- ↑ According to Tarkin, the events of "The Citadel" occur a year after a battle on Murkhana, which itself took place nine months after the Battle of Geonosis. As a result, "The Citadel" takes place one year and nine months into the Clone Wars. Since places "Mercy Mission" after "The Citadel," it can be concluded that "Mercy Mission" also takes place over a year into the war.