Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Mission to Coth Fuuras space station was an Imperial operation to capture the Jedi Knight Borik Yelgo, four weeks after the formation of the Galactic Empire. The mission was assigned to Squad 40 of the 501st Legion's Imperial Commando Special Unit, which was made up of Niner and Darman Skirata, clone commandos from Omega Squad, and Rede, who was a recent addition to the squad.
Squad 40 tracked Yelgo to the Coth Fuuras space station and tried to separate him from the civilians. Sensing that he was being herded, Yelgo tried to lose himself in the crowds but accidentally revealed his position when he felt Darman's anger through the Force . Trapped with nowhere to go, Yelgo tried to bring down a heavy transparisteel wall on the commandos using the Force. He was distracted by Rede when the commando broke the transparisteel glass above Yelgo's head. Yelgo was then subsequently shot twice in the head by Rede.
- Imperial Commando: 501st (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Imperial Commando: 501st
- ↑ "A Two-Edged Sword"—Star Wars Insider 85
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:24 establishes the Declaration of a New Order as occurring the 16:5:23, while Imperial Commando: 501st states that the mission to Coth Fuuras space station occurred four weeks after the formation of the Empire.