|Mission to Er'stacia|
Ending the conflict
Success in ending the conflict
- "Went well, your talk with the Er'stacians?"
"As well as could be expected."
"Still they quarrel over the megalith?"
"Not now. Not for a while at least."
"Solve their conundrum did you?"
"No, my friend. I left them to assemble their own solution."
- ―Jedi Masters Yoda and Mace Windu
During this mission, the Jedi Master Mace Windu traveled to the planet Er'stacia in his Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor sometime between 22 and 19 BBY. This was at the behest of the Jedi Council. Windu was tasked with putting a stop to hostilities between one clan of the planet's native Er'stacians and their rivals; unchecked, the Jedi Council feared one side might commit genocide. On the world, Windu finally negotiated an uneasy peace by dicing the Venerable One, a statue at the heart of the dispute, into pieces using his lightsaber, and thus forcing the enemy sides to work together to either divvy up the pieces or reconstruct the monument.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under "Megalith")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Puzzle Peace"—Star Wars Tales 13.
- ↑ The events of Puzzle Peace must take place between 22 BBY—the year the Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor was introduced according to —HoloNet News Vol. 531 47 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org)—and 19 BBY—the year Mace Windu died according to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 303.