- "As I was saying, bounty hunter, I have need of your services."
"I need a Jedi… holocron."
- ―Darth Sidious and Cad Bane
Cato Parasitti assumed the identity of a Jedi Master Ord Enisence to sneak into the Jedi Archives and provide Bane and Todo 360 with inside information. Meanwhile, the two infiltrated the temple and, following the ventilation system, gained access to the holocron storage room. Parasitti knocked the librarian Jocasta Nu unconscious and assume her identity, but it was by the Padawan Ahsoka Tano. After a brief duel, Tano managed to capture Parasitti. Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker followed Bane and the techno-service droid, but were fooled by Bane, who ordered Todo 360 to split and to head for the communications center, leading the Jedi away from the true target. The bounty hunter successfully managed to steal the holocron he was looking for and escaped the Jedi Temple, while detonating a bomb hidden inside Todo 360 served as a distraction maneuver.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:4:14"—Star Wars Insider 67
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 5.18 5.19 5.20 The Clone Wars: The Holocron Heist
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film to 22 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (22 BBY 101–102, Spying for the Senate) dates "Senate Spy" to late 22 BBY. Since places "Holocron Heist" between The Clone Wars film and "Senate Spy," it can be concluded that "Holocron Heist" also takes place in 22 BBY.