- "This could be what I've been looking for all this time. This is how I save Threepio and Artoo. This is how I finally become a Jedi."
- ―Luke Skywalker
While reading an entry in "The Journals of Ben Kenobi", Luke Skywalker embarked on a mission to see if the answers he sought to rescue C-3PO and R2-D2 and to become a Jedi laid on an unidentified planet.
- Star Wars 28: Yoda's Secret War, Part III (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 29: Yoda's Secret War, Part IV (First appearance)
- Star Wars 30: Yoda's Secret War, Part V
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Annual 2
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V
- ↑ Star Wars 26: Yoda's Secret War, Part I
- ↑ The Screaming Citadel, Part I
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Star Wars 29: Yoda's Secret War, Part IV
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 Star Wars 28: Yoda's Secret War, Part III
- ↑ Yoda's Secret War takes place shortly after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in the aftermath of the Battle of Yavin, but the exact date is currently unknown.