|Mobquet Medium Transport|
750,000 (225,000 used)
The Mobquet Medium Transport, also known as the Mobquet Medium Cargo Hauler, was a transport ship produced by Mobquet Swoops and Speeders.
It was the basis for the Starlight Intruder's design. Although one of the slower transports, its slightly reinforced hull and extra space helped increase its popularity. The ship consisted of three modular nodes, that could be modified to serve the need of the owner. The standard design included crew quarters, storage, defensive weapons in front node, speeder racks in the second node and computer units in the third node.
Because of Tagge's connection with the Empire, the ship was licensed as medium transport rather than a heavy cargo carrier. At least one Mobquet medium transport was used to make up a Hidden Jedi Temple.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Mobquet Medium Transport is shown in the background of the episodes Serenity, Shindig, and War Stories of the show Firefly. As a response, the Star Wars artist Thomas Hodges made a similar move. See Firefly-class mid-bulk transport.
The Mobquet transports in Star Wars: X-wing Alliance have textures based on the Starlight Intruder, including a shape on top of the second cargo module which is actually a replica of the Millennium Falcon.
- Shadows of the Empire novel
- Shadows of the Empire comic
- Star Wars: X-wing Alliance
- "Bungo n' Rusti Get Carry-Out"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Dark Empire (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy 25: The Hidden Temple, Part 1
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Handbook 3: Dark Empire
- Pirates & Privateers
- Tempest Feud
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (INT1-2, Starlight Intruder)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide