| Biographical information
|Chronological and political information|
- "Someone was in the pod. The tracks go off in this direction."
- ―Mod Terrik
Mod Terrik was a Human male Imperial officer of the Desert Sands sandtrooper unit. Fearless and highly motivated, Terrik was willing to sacrifice as many troops as he felt necessary in order to achieve his objectives. He was a master tactician and was known for the deaths of hundreds of rebels.
When he was assigned to Tatooine in search of missing droids C-3PO and R2-D2, Terrik was captain of the Desert Sands Zeta Squadron. He ordered and supervised attacks on a Jawa sandcrawler. Following the tracks of sandcrawler, they soon moved to the Lars homestead. His troops captured Owen Lars and Beru Whitesun Lars, and Darth Vader himself ordered them to be executed. They carried out this order and left shortly before Luke Skywalker arrived at the Lars homestead.
Later Terrik was contacted by Garindan, a spy working for the Imperials who had tracked C-3PO and R2-D2 to Docking Bay 94. Terrik and his men arrived at Docking Bay 94 and engaged Han Solo outside the Millennium Falcon, but were unsuccessful in preventing his escape with his passengers. Amid the crossfire, Terrik was shot in the back and killed by one of his own troopers, Davin Felth.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope junior novel
- Star Wars 1
- Star Wars: Force Commander
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Imperial Squad Leader)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- "Imperial Icons"—Star Wars Insider 148 (Indirect mention only)