Model TT4 Holorecording Macrobinoculars were a series of holorecording macrobinoculars manufactured by Neuro-Saav Corporation. Like most macrobinoculars, the TT4's had an internal readout system that provided information on distance and elevation. The TT4's were also capable of recording and playing back what the user was viewing, making the earlier models rather expensive.
They were developed from early prototypes designed by Rebel Alliance commandos. They were bulkier than standard macrobinoculars, but were able to record high quality still holoimages. One hundred images could be stored on a standard datadisc.
Each recon squad in the Praesitlyn Defense Force was given only one pair.
Behind the scenesEdit
The appearance of Holorecording Macrobinoculars in Jedi Trial contradicted the Arms & Equipment Guide and Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear, which both said that they were only available after the Battle of Endor.
- Jedi Trial (First appearance)
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Arms & Equipment Guide (as Holorecording Macrobinoculars)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 9 (ELE2, Electrobinoculars) (as TT-4 electrobinoculars)