The planet of Mon Gazza was once home to a spice mining colony, second only to Kessel in spice mining production. A violent, poverty-stricken world, it was controlled by the Galactic Spice Mining Guild. Mon Gazza was also the homeworld of the young Jedi Zett Jukassa.
Barren, dusty, and red, Mon Gazza's only other notable features were the podraces held there in its prime, before the Galactic Empire outlawed the dangerous sport. Some of the races were held in unused spice mines that had been opened for the races. The tracks include Mon Gazza Speedway, Spice Mine Run, Zugga Challenge, and Mon Gazza Maze.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Crash Course
- Star Wars: Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 138 (Waste Disposal)
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 28
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Fly Casual