Mongo Beefhead were a species of individuals on the edge of extinction. The group was native to the Outer Rim planet of Tatooine and were members of the Rebel Alliance. The Arkanian mutant Zeta Magnus was known to sometimes eat Mungo Beefhead's meat.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Mongo Beefhead Tribe comes from a prototype action figure envisioned by Kenner for The Epic Continues, a canceled 1986 toy line. Designers created the original figure, named the Mongo Beefhead Tribesman, by taking the head of a "Squid Head" (Quarren) action figure, cutting off its neck, and turning it to face the front. The head was then combined with the torso of a Squid Head figure, the arms from a "Hammer Head" (Ithorian), and the chest pack from 4-LOM.
- The Epic Continues (Canceled)
- "Galactic Bazaar: Tales of Phantom Toys"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 2
- Dining at Dex's
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Galactic Bazaar: Tales of Phantom Toys"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 2
- ↑ Skin color based on the documented colors of Ithorians and Quarrens, pieces of which were used in constructing the prototype action figure.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 1985-86 Line Extension Presentation Binder Page 7 - Mongo Beefhead Tribesman
- ↑ SkyeWalkers: A Clone Wars Story