Monorails were multi-car trains used on many worlds. One model was the 10-T monorail train.
Another model, used to transport prisoners on Tamazall, could travel silently at over 200 kmh. One configuration consisted of: an engine car, a militia car for carrying Tamazall Militia, a command compartment armed with twin turreted turbolasers, a prisoner car (with sliding doorway) for carrying prisoners and their guards, and last another militia car. The militia and passenger cars were covered in reflective armor plating that could withstand heavy vehicle blaster fire.
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- In His Image
- "The Spira Regatta"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 (Mentioned only)
- Operation: Elrood
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines