A standard month, also referred to simply as a month, was a period of time that spanned several standard weeks. On Coruscant, a year was made up of twelve months. Certain events were often held at set times of a month. On Cynda, the moon of the Inner Rim planet Gorse, blood cultists would appear once a month, during a full moon, for blood sacrifices. The Q'anah was held on the planet Asmeru once per year on the 234th day of the 16th month on the Asmeru calendar.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel, ch. 1: "Pressure", and other chapters
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition, prologue: "Weeks had turned into months, months into years, years into decades."
- ↑ . "Go with 12. It's easiest."
- ↑ A New Dawn
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ . "But I don't see us trying to establish such a thing within a narrative. For my own bookkeeping, I keep an arbitrary calendar."
- ↑ . "Have I mentioned I really don't like counting backwards from a set point as a calendar system?"