A standard month, also referred to simply as a month, was a period of time that spanned several standard weeks. On Coruscant, a year was made up of twelve months. Certain events were often held at set times of a month. On Cynda, the moon of the Inner Rim planet Gorse, blood cultists would appear once a month, during a full moon, for blood sacrifices. The Q'anah was held on the planet Asmeru once per year on the 234th day of the 16th month on the Asmeru calendar.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "A Recipe for Death" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned)
- Catalyst (First identified as standard month)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest (Mentioned only)
- Lords of the Sith
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- A New Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Lost Stars
- "The End of History"—Star Wars Insider 154
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel
- Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Uprising (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- "The Face of Evil"
- "True Love"
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Before the Awakening
- Poe Dameron 3: Black Squadron, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 8: The Gathering Storm, Part I (Mentioned only)