Montrals were hollow, cone-like horns that sprouted from the top of the Togrutas' skulls. They formed an extrasensory organ capable of sensing the movement of physical objects around them within a scope of up to 25 meters (82 feet). The montrals of a Togruta grew taller with age: in adolescence, they looked like mere bumps on the head, but they jutted high above the head by adulthood. On the planet of Kiros, the buildings of the Togruta colony led by Governor Roshti were shaped like montrals.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Montral)
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny: Meet the Heroes
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage