- "Hey! Some moof-milker installed a compressor on the ignition line!"
- ―Han Solo
A moof was a creature of the galaxy that had hoofed feet, a thick hide, and secreted milk. There were individuals who milked moofs, which inspired the term "moof-milker," an insult to a person's intelligence. After recovering the Millennium Falcon, Han Solo used the insult in reference to whoever added a compressor to the ship's hyperdrive; in this case, it was Unkar Plutt, the previous owner of the ship.
- Join the Resistance #1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)