- "The Haddrex vessel has been disabled, as you requested. It is in a rapid descent to the moon below."
- ―A member of the Xrexus Cartel to Xev Xrexus
The moon of Drazkel was a moon located in the Drazkel system. After capturing the Jedi Padawan Eldra Kaitis, Darth Maul and his crew's stolen Shekelesh-class freight gunship was shot down and crashed onto the moon by forces belonging to Xev Xrexus. Xrexus then sent criminals to kill the Padawan and her captives.
- Darth Maul, Part II (First appearance)
- Darth Maul, Part III
- Darth Maul, Part IV (First identified as moon of Drazkel)
- Darth Maul, Part V
- Age of Republic: Darth Maul 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Darth Maul, Part III
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmosphere. Darth Maul, Part IV shows that Moon of Drazkel's atmosphere is breathable to humans, therefore the moon has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Darth Maul, Part V
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Darth Maul, Part IV