Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morag's pets were a variety of creatures that made their home in Morag's lair. Incredibly obedient to Morag, they accompanied her and helped her in a variety of schemes designed to hurt the Ewoks of Bright Tree Village. Their odd appearances and unique physiologies may have indicated that they were the products of Morag's own brand of magic.
- Morag's thieves, two red-scaled semi-sentient creatures that Morag tasked with stealing the eye of the Kreegon from Bright Tree Village.
- Morag's beast, a heavy-set gray monster that wore a black fur tunic.
- The Mantigrue, a large flying beast that obeyed Morag.
- Morag's pet, a two-headed rat-like creature that dwelt in Morag's lair.
- Kreegon, a massive reptile that was reanimated by Morag following the replacement of its missing crystal eye.
- Thorn monster, a large plant-like beast that was created by Morag in order to kill the trees of the forest.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.