"She's an old friend. I owe her my life…"
- ―Ezra Bridger and Ahsoka Tano
Morai was a female convor with spiritual ties to the Daughter, a Force wielder from Mortis. She appeared in various depictions of the Force wielders alongside the Daughter. It was believed by some that the convor in these depictions was a servant of the Daughter or even a manifestation of the Daughter herself in another form. Morai became a friend of the the former Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, whom the Daughter transferred her life essence into prior to her death.
She accompanied and watched over Tano throughout her life. Tano claimed that she owed the convor her life. When Ezra Bridger entered the world between worlds, Morai was present and encouraged him to save Tano by pulling her out of a portal. After reuniting with Tano, she was present when Tano and Bridger fought against Emperor Palpatine. Morai accompanied Tano when she returned through the portal to the ruined Malachor Sith Temple. As Tano returned to the temple interior, Morai overlooked an injured Darth Vader as he limped away from the temple.
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Mystery of Chopper Base" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wolves and a Door" (Depicted on a mural)
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds" (First identified as Morai)