- "Open fire!"
- ―The Trandoshan Garnac before Morgo's death
Morgo was a Selkath who lived during the Clone Wars, a galaxy-spanning conflict between the Galactic Republic and a group of secessionists. Around 21 BBY, Morgo was kidnapped by reptilian Trandoshan hunters to be hunted for sport, and placed in a cell on a slave ship alongside the Togrutan Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, the Terrelian Jango Jumper Lika, a Snivvian named Katt Mol, and a Sakiyan known as Vadoo. Morgo and the other prisoners were taken to the moon of Wasskah, and after being dropped out of the ship onto an island, the Trandoshans opened fire on the prisoners. Though the Selkath attempted to get away, Morgo was hit by blaster-fire and killed.
Behind the scenesEdit
Morgo appeared in the third season of the television show Star Wars: The Clone Wars, in the episode "Padawan Lost," released in 2011. He appeared as a background character in the episode and was later named in its episode guide published on StarWars.com. The episode guide revealed that Morgo was modeled after Chata Hyoki, a Selkath character who appeared in an earlier episode in the season, "Pursuit of Peace." His demise briefly appeared in the newsreel for the subsequent episode, "Wookiee Hunt".
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (Appears in flashback(s))
- (First identified as Morgo)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 45 (20 BBY 15–18, The Citadel) dates "Citadel Rescue" to 21 BBY, while The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 13 (CHE1–2, Chewbacca) dates "Wookiee Hunt" to 21 BBY. Since places "Padawan Lost" between those two episodes, it can be concluded that "Padawan Lost" also takes place in 21 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"