Related to the nharpira, these creatures would paralyze their prey with venomous bites, which could cause paralysis in a Human in a matter of hours. They were known to rely on their small size and agility to avoid detection. They were swamp-bound creatures, often found hiding in wormholes.
Heeth and Raal Panteer imported at least one morp, along with hundreds of other creatures, to their estate in the Ryloth system. Raal was bitten by a morp while showing Leia Organa around the wildlife preserve, and ultimately died from its venom.
- Star Wars: Republic 69: The Dreadnaughts of Rendili, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire 21: A Little Piece of Home, Part 2 (First appearance)
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide (First mentioned)
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe (Unnamed illustration)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 91 (DAG10, Dagobah Swamp Creatures)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy