Mos Espa Way was a major thoroughfare in Mos Espa that ran the length of the town and was devoted to the tourist trade. Tourist traffic was heavy and both the entertainment and merchant districts fronted the street. Over a dozen docking bays sat right on Mos Espa Way and Jabba and Gardulla both had town houses that were accessed from the street. W. Wald once added graffiti about Watto there.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 8 (TAT8, Mos Espa)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 48 (TAT33-34, Tatooine - Mos Espa Way)
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader