The Mospic High Range was an expanse of low, rocky outcroppings on the planet Tatooine. It marked the border between the area of Mos Espa and the Dune Sea, and was home to the planet's tallest mountains.
In 32 BBY, after conducting a trade with Jawas in exchange for droids, Anakin Skywalker traveled with C-3PO by speeder through the Xelric Draw, a shallow, widemouthed canyon that split the Mospic High Range just inside the lip of the Dune Sea.
In 8 ABY, Chewbacca and a trio of Squibs, including Emala, Sligh and Grees, took a scenic detour on their way to Mos Espa by sweeping around the back side of the Mospic High Range to avoid a company of Imperial hover-scouts fanning out across the flats south of the city.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the 2003 massively multiplayer online-role playing game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, the Mospic High Range was one of many designated planetary regions. The game, developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, was shut down on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (novel)
- A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Tatooine Ghost
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 74 (TAT46, Obi'Wan's Home)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia