Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "On a ship this big you don't always feel motion. It's designed that way, to keep the passengers from getting motion sickness."
- ―Dash Rendar
Motion sickness, also called "sea-sickness", was a condition that caused nausea and was often aggravated by repetitive motion, such as the rocking of a ship at sea. Many large starships such as Star of Empire were designed to dampen motion to prevent passengers from getting this condition.
The Cularin system criminal Jasper was known to suffer from this condition. The idea of Fian cities on Galantos sitting atop gelatin seas made Tahiri Veila motion sick. Due to their arboreal lifestyle, the insectoid Noehon species were resistant to the affects of motion sickness.
- Underworld: The Yavin Vassilika (As "sea-sick")
- Galaxy of Fear: The Doomsday Ship
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic I: Remnant (As "motion-sick")
Notes and referencesEdit
- Motion sickness on Wikipedia