Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mount Yoda, originally called Mount Dagger, was an enormous shield volcano on Dagobah that dated from the early years of that planet's formation. By the time of the Galactic Civil War, most of the shield had eroded away, leaving a craggy igneous spire that jutted above the clouds.
- Mission from Mount Yoda (First appearance)
- Queen of the Empire
- Prophets of the Dark Side (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 85
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Nexus of Power