Movo Brattakin was an acquaintance of Olag Greck. After Greck nearly murdered him, Movo merged his mind with the metallic body of his aide B-9D7. He then reprogrammed C-3PO to lead a droid rebellion to topple Boonda the Hutt, allying himself with R2-D2 in order to join the rebellion and gain access to Boonda's facilities. However, Artoo discovered his true identity and was able to keep Brattakin occupied long enough for him to be shot by Jace Forno, his former henchwoman who objected to a droid giving her orders, even if it had a Human brain.
- Star Wars Droids: Rebellion (First appearance)
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 25 (POL2, 501-Z Police Droid)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 129 (MOV1-2, B-9D7 - Movo Brattakin's Assistant)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (MOV3-4, B-9D7 - Movo Brattakin's Assistant)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia