20 standard hours
278 local days
Type 1 (Breathable)
0.8 of Standard
|Points of interest|
3.5 billion Mrissi; 6 billion other species (mostly students).
Educational material, computers
Mrisst was a mid-sized planet in the Fakir sector of the Colonies. It had a mild climate, and its four continents were dotted with small lakes and rivers. Jungle made up the majority of the terrain, consisting of spinetrees, spirepines, and a variety of other flora. It was the homeworld of the Mrissi.
The planet boasted many cultures, but had yet to develop three dimensional art when first contacted by the Old Republic.
Mrisst became a center of higher learning for many underprivileged youths galaxywide; its Mrisst Trade and Science Academy, while not as prestigious as other universities, was an effective learning institution.
Mrisst was recaptured by Grand Admiral Thrawn, who used it as a staging area for his final assaults leading up to his surprising attack on Coruscant. Years later, the New Republic used Mrisst as a staging area for an attack on Yaga Minor.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- X-wing: Wedge's Gamble (First appearance)
- The Last Command (First mentioned)
- The Last Command (comics) (Mentioned only)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare