Mu-class Model 2 shuttle
|Maximum speed (atmosphere)||
Fire-linked forward laser cannons (2)
100 metric tons
The Mu-class Model 2 shuttle, more commonly known as the Mu-2 shuttle, was a 20-meter long Sienar Fleet Systems long-range scout ship.
It carried a pilot, a co-pilot, 14 troops, 100 metric tons of cargo, and 6 months worth of consumables. The ship had a Class 2 hyperdrive, a Class 20 backup. 850 kilometers per hour could be achieved in atmosphere. Shields were supplemented by 2 fire-linked forward laser cannons.
Although the Model 2 carried fewer passengers and less weaponry than the original variety, it required two fewer crew than the Model 1, had four enclosed sleeping cabins, and boasted a miniature galley.
- Fire Ring Race
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Appeared in loading screen)
- Lando Calrissian: Idiot's Array
- Star Wars 79: The Big Con (First appearance)
- Star Wars 83: Sweetheart Contract
- Star Wars 85: The Hero
- Star Wars 91: Wookiee World
- Star Wars 99: Touch of the Goddess
- Star Wars 100: First Strike
- Star Wars 102: School Spirit
- Galaxy Guide 8: Scouts
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Three
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Operation: Elrood
- The Unknown Regions