|Chronological and political information|
- "Glad to share my skills with someone talented."
Muheeda was a Human male Jedi Master who served the Jedi Order on the planet Tython during the Cold War between the Republic and the Sith Empire. Fair-skinned with green eyes and gray hair, Muheeda sported facial hair in sections on both sides of his mouth. Trained as a Jedi Knight with a single lightsaber, the Jedi Master became a combat instructor on Tython and could often be found in the Archives of the Jedi Temple. In 3643 BBY, Muheeda employed the Mirialan Padawan Aven to inform new students that he was willing to teach them in the use of both lightsabers and the Force. Muheeda carved the names of fallen Jedi into the hilt of his lightsaber as a constant reminder of the cost of aggression.
Behind the scenesEdit
Muheeda first appears in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011, as the skill trainer for the Jedi Knight class on the starting planet of Tython. He initially appeared as a green-skinned Rodian until the release of Game Update 1.2, when he was changed to a Human male for unknown reasons. In the mission "The Arm That Holds the Saber," which Jedi Knight players acquire upon arriving at the Jedi Temple for the first time, Aven tells players to meet with Muheeda to learn new skills. Muheeda's location is also identified in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide: Prima Official Game Guide, released simultaneously with the game.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython
- ↑ Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide: Prima Official Game Guide