A multitool was a device that contained a variety of useful tools from drills to magnifying glasses. In some cases a multitool could be programmed to restrict its user from using a particular tool on a particular surface.
Though the tools contained within the multitool functioned much like their larger versions, they were not built for heavy work. The mechanical tools of the multitool could not be used for long periods of time, since doing so could overheat the multitool. Despite their drawbacks multitools could be found in the tool kits of both aspiring and professional mechanics alike.
A typical personal multitool came with 5-cm vibroblade, a low power hydrospanner, a small hydrogrip, a toothpick and a small set of eating utensils. It was powered by a single energy cell that provided enough power for 50 hours.
- The Paradise Snare
- The Hutt Gambit
- Rebel Bass"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- Hutt and Seek
- The Crystal Star
- Junior Jedi Knights: Lyric's World
- Junior Jedi Knights: Promises
- Young Jedi Knights: Heirs of the Force
- Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
- Young Jedi Knights: Shards of Alderaan
- Young Jedi Knights: Delusions of Grandeur
- The Crystal"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- Star by Star
- Dark Journey