A mummy was a body of a dead being whose fleshy parts had somehow been preserved. The Nightsisters of Dathomir mummified their dead and put them in cocoons built to resemble the trees of their homeworld. In times of crisis, those mummies could be revived through magick and fight on behalf of the clan. Because some mummies were wrapped in bandages, the Teedos of Jakku were sometimes compared to them.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Remains only)
- Doctor Aphra 4: Book I, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 5: Book I, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 6: Book I, Part VI
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (First identified as Mummy)
- ("Mummified Nightsisters")
- ("Mummified warriors")