Muun was the native language of the Muun species from Muunilinst. Constructed to evolve using compound words formed by only two sounds, "um" and "eh", which were combined at various pitches, orders and frequencies. The resulting language was considered similar to Binary. The language had no loan words, and the written form of Muun was a mathematical language that Muuns used stenographically.
Most Muuns were fluent in both Muun and Basic, being literate in both languages. Muuns claimed that the language was mathematically perfect and was an intelligently constructed language that did not evolve organically. Despite this, Muuns rarely spoke their own language in front of non-Muuns.
Known words in MuunEdit
Known non-native speakersEdit
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (First mentioned)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Endless Vigil