Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term mynock could refer to several things:
- Mynock, a silicone-based creature commonly found living in asteroid belts
- Mynock also known as R5-G8, Wedge Antilles's R5 droid.
- "Mynock", an Imperial TIE/LN starfighter pilot.
- Salt mynock, a subspecies of the mynock, found on Lok.
- Sentient mynocks, an intelligent, Force-wielding subspecies of mynock found on one specific asteroid.
- Snow Mynock, a variant of the mynock living on Hoth.
- Sulfur mynock, a subspecies of the mynock found on Lok.
- Ord Mynock, the supposed homeworld of the mynock creature.
- Mynock (smuggler), a smuggler allied with the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War.
- Mynock (Helot-class), the personal starship of Cade Skywalker.
- Mynock-class Assault Boat, a Corellian Engineering Corporation systems patrol craft.
- Mynock 7, a space station.
- Rabid Mynocks, a swoop gang operating in Gallisport on Shesharile 5.
- Mynock booster, a booster system produced by Incom Industries.
- Mynock, another name for the Jedi lightsaber Form Soresu.
- Mynock Hole, a tavern in Vlarnya on Courkrus.
- Mynock's Haven, a tavern in Coronet city on Corellia.
- The Tipsy Mynock, a tavern on Karfeddion.
- Mynock Coronet City, spicy Twi'lek cuisine.
- Mynock Mud Pie, a dessert served at Aucellis Park on Keriba VI.
- Mynock Muffins, an expletive used on the Outer Rim.
- Night Mynock, a book written by Rogar Farnoster prior to the Clone Wars.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.