Mynock Minute was a fathier colt owned by Ubbla Mollbro. Mynock Minute was born to the sire and dame Doonium Strike and Take Flight in 31 ABY. He participated in fathier races at Canto Bight racetrack. Ridden by jockey Xis Gabbard, Mynock Minute participated in a race that took place shortly before the Battle of Crait. 
Behind the scenesEdit
Mynock Minute was one of several possible names offered by Lucasfilm Story Group member Pablo Hidalgo to director Rian Johnson for use in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. The other options were Hoth Stuff and Kessel Runner. Johnson chose Hoth Stuff. The names "Mynock Minute" and "Kessel Runner" were later used in the novella collection Canto Bight and the replica journal The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter.
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight (First appearance)
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ According to The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter, Mynock Minute was three when Rose Tico and Finn visited Canto Bight, as seen in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Since The Last Jedi continues directly from the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY, it can be deduced that Mynock Minute's year of birth is 31 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter