Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The axe was made of overlapping blades of calcified Mythosaur bone constructed on either side of the handle. The weapon was a ceremonial weapon but could be deadly if used in combat. Mandalore the Ultimate had a modernized version of a Mythosaur Axe forged from the scrap of the starship Courageous. The modern metals combined with an energy cell produced a greater damage capability.
HistoryEditOn the Plains of Harkul on the Mandalorian world of Kuar, Mandalore the Indomitable challenged Ulic Qel-Droma to a duel, inviting the Sith to put away his lightsaber and fight using only Mythosaur axes. Qel-Droma agreed to these terms, fought against Mandalore using the traditional weapon, and eventually defeated him. As a result, Mandalore pledged his loyalty to Qel-Droma, thereby allying the Mandalorian clans with the Sith, thus escalating the events of the Great Sith War.
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 1: Edge of the Whirlwind (First appearance)
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 2: The Battle of Coruscant
- Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War 6: Dark Lord
- Knights of the Old Republic 19: Daze of Hate, Part 1 (Design)
- Knights of the Old Republic 48: Demon, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))